3. Unless it is explicitly stated herewith, this Website and its contents are the property of the EKT, located at 48 Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue, Athens 11635, Greece.
4. Unless it is explicitly stated herewith EKT is the copyright holder of this website and it is protected by Greek, European and international law.
5. The content of the site www.ekt.gr is licensed under a Creative Commons Greece 3.0 license. According to this license, you may copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work on condition that you do not use this work for commercial purposes and you give credit to EKT. For specific information and the full legal code of this license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/gr/deed.en. For any other use of the content you should obtain EKTís and/or the authorís permission.
7. The Information on this Website includes text, graphics and other information that is protected by copyright, trademark or patent law as defined under Greek law. All such rights are either owned by EKT or have been licensed to EKT by the owners to allow use as part of this Website.
8. The information on this Website does not constitute an EKTís opinion or stance. EKT does not evaluate, assess, adopt, accept, consent upon said information, whereas the availability of said information through the Website does not constitute an advise, recommendation, proposal, expression aiming at any contractual agreement and/or deal between you and EKT and/or any third party.
9. Registration: If you subscribed for the services offered via this Website, you agreed to: a. Provide truthful, accurate, precise, and full information in completing the relevant registration forms at the Website and b. Regularly update your information so that it remains truthful, accurate, precise, and full.
10. If you provide any information to EKT, by doing so: a. you agree to grant EKT all necessary Intellectual Property rights to use such information on this Website and in the EKT business and b. you warrant to EKT that such use will not infringe the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
11. This Website and its content is provided for use Ďas isí. EKT makes no representations or warranties with respect to this Website or its contents, all warranties relating to this Website and/or its content and/or any Website to which it is linked are hereby to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded. No representations or warranties are given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website, or any Website to which it is linked.In no event shall the EKT or its employees, agents, suppliers, or contractors be liable for any damages of any nature, including without limitation any consequential loss, loss of income or profit, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, or any other loss, cost, claim or expense of any kind or character arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website, its content or any Website with which it is linked.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EKT, and its directors, employees, suppliers and affiliates, from and against any damages or costs (including, without limitation, reasonable lawyers' fees) that arise directly or indirectly from your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
13. EKT makes every possible effort to ensure that all contents of this Website are accurate, correct, full, up-to-date, adequate and available, but it cannot guarantee that all these criteria will invariably be met. EKT makes no commitment to update or correct on time all the contents of this Website.
14. EKT makes every possible effort for the good operation of its network, though it does not guarantee that the operation of this Website or the servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements. EKT takes security measures in order to avert loss, misuse or modification of your personal data which are under EKTís control. Nevertheless, since no security system or transmission and data migration system through the Internet can provide 100% security and despite the fact that EKT makes every possible effort to protect the personal data of visitors/users of the present Website, EKT in no case guarantees the security of its servers, the means through which data are transferred from the data subjectís computer to EKT servers or any information going to EKT or to any third party via or in interconnection with the present Website.
15. EKT may change the format and/or content and/or services of the Website at any time and without prior notice, with the sole relevant announcement of these on this Website. You will be deemed to have accepted such changes, if you use this Website after EKT has published the modified format and/or content and/or services on the pages of the Website. EKT may restrict the availability of the Website temporarily or permanently (including for support or maintenance work, in order to update content or for any other reason), and does not guarantee that the Website will be available to you at any particular time.
16. You may not frame or mirror any part of the Website without prior written permission from EKT. You may link to but not replicate the content on this Website provided you do not create a frame or any other bordered environment around the content and provided that any such linking does not imply any endorsement of any product or services and provided further that the Website linking to this Website does not contain any violation of intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, trademark, design right or patent, infringing, distasteful or offensive material. EKT reserves the right to require you to remove any link to this Website.
17. This Website gives its users the opportunity to move via special connections (links, hyperlinks, banners) to the Websites of third parties, the design of the content of which is entirely the responsibility of these parties. EKT cannot guarantee the availability of these linked sites and does not approve of or accept liability for the content, correctness, legality, fullness, actuality or accuracy of the information, or the quality and properties of the products and services offered to the public by these parties through the aforesaid Websites. EKT accepts no liability for errors or operating faults in the Websites of third parties, neither does it hold any liability for any loss sustained by users from access to these sites or from use of the information, services and products available on these sites.
18. Certain parts of this Website may contain advertising. EKT is not responsible for the content of any advertising material or any errors or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship, which is the responsibility of the advertiser.
19. The use of EKTís Website is meant exclusively for lawful purposes, and in such a way that third party access is not restricted or hindered. You should use the EKTís Website in compliance with the law, the good morals and the present terms. You should not commit any acts or omissions likely to cause damage or malfunction to this Website, adversely affect or jeopardize EKTís service provision. EKT reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use of this Website at any time without notice.
20. This is a professional Website and EKT expects registered visitors/users to behave accordingly. In case of moderation, the moderator assigned by EKT will use best judgement in assessing the intention and goodwill of people who post to this Website or use its services.
21. In the event any provision of these Terms & Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these Terms & Conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. EKTís failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
23. These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Greek Law. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms & Conditions of this Website, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Greece.