2. Registration with the Website is optional and voluntary. Personally-identifiable information about individuals (hereinafter, Personal Data) may include name, title, company, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data. Questions or comments submitted by visitors may also include Personal Data. Browsing, viewing and downloading articles or content contained in this Website do not require any Personal Data to be submitted by users. The aforementioned functions do not require the userís browser to be set to accept cookies.
3. The Personal Data entered in this Website will be used exclusively for the promotion, support and implementation of the purposes of this Website. Whenever EKT collects and use Personal Data, it does so for business purposes, i.e.:
a. to seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to content of this Website;
b. to improve EKT operations, and anticipate and resolve problems with the Website;
c. to develop EKT services to meet your needs;
d. to process and respond to requests from you;
e. to communicate with you about our services and businesses; and
f. for other purposes related to the EKT activities.
5. Unless you have explicitly agreed otherwise, EKT will not use or share your Personal Data with any third party, provided that:
6. EKT tracks the patterns of usage of the pages on this Website. EKT may disclose to carefully chosen third parties navigational and transactional information in the form of anonymous, aggregate usage statistics and demographics without revealing any userís identity or confidential information, except as required by law, as needed in connection with any legal proceedings, or unless EKT has received your consent.
7. EKT does not collect knowingly personal data of people less than 18 years of age.
8. You have a right to know about the Personal Data EKT holds about you. You also have a right to have your Personal Data corrected or deleted. If you have questions about any of your Personal Data that EKT may hold, you can contact EKT at the following email or postal address: firstname.lastname@example.org In case you wished to change or delete your Personal Data from EKTís records, you should notify EKT in writing, stating expressly the desired change or deletion. It is likely then that EKT may communicate with you in order to confirm your request for change or deletion of your data. In any case it is likely that a record of your Personal Data remains on EKTís files, not to be used for commercial purposes, whereas EKT reserves the right to occasionally communicate with the Personal Data subject depending on EKTís needs from time-to-time.
9. The names and email addresses of all users of the Website will be available to other users of the Website. These details are made available to facilitate communication. You should be aware that this information may be collected and disclosed by others. EKT cannot take any responsibility for such collection and disclosure.
10. EKT may collect and process information regarding your use of the Website. This may includes your domain name (the text after the @ in your email address) and the associated IP address, and could also include your user name (the text before the @ in your email address). The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web-browser; please check your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
13. EKT has implemented technology and policies intended to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access and improper use. EKT periodically reviews such technology and policies.